The Covid-19 pandemic has shown the United States of America is exceptional.
- With 4.25% of the world population, the United States has 30% of the world’s Covid-19 deaths.
- We have to world most anti-science administration. Donald Trump repeatedly ignored scientific evidence and advice since January of 2020.
- No other industrialized nation has suffered as much as the United states
- We have the least amount of medical experts leading the response to the pandemic. Instead we have a political hacks and science deniers leading our nation.
- 40 million people lost their jobs due to Covid-19
- 30% of Americans are having difficulty affording food
- By the end of the year we will have over 200,000 deaths related to Covid-19. The highest of any other country.
- Highest percentage of black people are dying at a the highest rate then any other country.
- Since 2000, American worker income has dropped (-5.3%) more than any other industrialized nation.
- We have the largest gap between CEO pay and the average worker.
America is exceptional. Just not in the way we would like to believe.